The Orchard Walk
The Orchard Walk- El Dueck, my novel, has become such a popular name for residences... I can't even find my novel when I 'google' it.
The address where I wrote my novel is 90 Forest Cove Drive. It was my house for over 28 years. Most people wouldn't tag their favourite house as a residence that is under a thousand square feet but, it really was my best house.
The first blog I wrote, under 'The Orchard Walk' was way back in March of 2013.
So, the reason for this blog was to take a quote, of my novel, and try to relay it to current events.
Page 310, 311, 312
'"Have I met her?" J.P's mother seemed a little put out.'
"No, not yet, but you will when we go back to the Winery Inn."
"... was finally allowed out of the attic, I am, through the telling of this story..., Malena? I've never known a Malena before. Is it short for something?"
"... It is short for Magdalene."
Comments
Post a Comment